SATURDAY ONLY Ticket: €22 plus booking fee
Children under 12 go free
Doors Time: Saturday 12pm
All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Under 18s not permitted on-site after 9pm. Right of Admission Reserved.
This year’s lineup is bigger, bolder and even more exciting than before as the Festival celebrates its fifth anniversary. Over the weekend will be some of the best original bands and musicians, exhibitions of cutting edge visual art, side-splitting comedy from some of the finest Irish comedians, a series of engaging workshops, talks and seminars, quirky crafts, artisan food, open air cinema, poetry recitals, a play area for kids with an array of childrens workshops, live drama, live art demonstrations, art installations, trad music sessions and so much more.
- Music by: Kíla, The Eskies, Gerry O’ Connor, Third Smoke, Brendan Mc Cahey, Lemoncello, Niall Mc Guigan, Pine The Pilcrow, Cantemus Chamber Choir, Orwell’s ’84, Alice Robinson, Noah & Ampersand.
- Art exhibitions by Olivia Canavan, Miriam Fitzgerald Juskova & Kayna
- Children’s Book Nook
- Beginner’s Trad Music Session, all welcome – bring an instrument
- Children’s Workshops Including: Weird Science, Yoga, Cupcake Decorating, Paper Making
- A variety of workshops and talks for adults including: Holistic Foods, Visual Arts Demos, Music Therapy, Creative Conversations.
- A whole host of outdoor games and activities for all the family
- Children’s facepainting
- Gaeilge ag an bfFeile – Craic as Gaeilge