SUNDAY ONLY Ticket: €22 plus booking fee
Children under 12 go free
Doors Time: Sunday 12pm
All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Under 18s not permitted on-site after 9pm. Right of Admission Reserved.
This year’s lineup is bigger, bolder and even more exciting than before as the Festival celebrates its fifth anniversary. Over the weekend will be some of the best original bands and musicians, exhibitions of cutting edge visual art, side-splitting comedy from some of the finest Irish comedians, a series of engaging workshops, talks and seminars, quirky crafts, artisan food, open air cinema, poetry recitals, a play area for kids with an array of childrens workshops, live drama, live art demonstrations, art installations, trad music sessions and so much more.
- Music by: HamsandwicH, Mundy, Ailbhe Reddy, Sun.Set.Ships, Heroes in Hiding, Emma Langford, Trick Mist, Fields, Sea High, The Two Five Ones, Drivelight, Nix Moon, Enemy Lines
- Solo art exhibition & live art demo by Celia Richard
- Children’s Book Nook
- Kid’s Open Mic
- Children’s Workshops Including: Junk to Art, Paper Circuits, Stop Motion Animation, Paper Making
- A variety of workshops and talks for adults including: Yoga, Floristry, History of The Irish Language, Self Massage Reflexology, Creative Conversations with Celia Richard.
- A whole host of outdoor games and activities for all the family
- Gaeilge ag an bfFeile – Craic as Gaeilge